If you want to start a plantain flour business, you might ask: Is plantain flour production profitable? The plantain flour business is lucrative and can be carried out anywhere in the plantain growing area. Because of its health benefits, it often has a large market space. As people’s demand for plantain powder continues to increase, to start this business means that you will have more customer bases.
Is Plantain Flour Production Profitable?
Plantain has particularly high fiber content and rich nutritional value. Plantain flour is made of plantain and is widely sought after by people. But those who want to start this business will ask: Is plantain flour production profitable? The answer is yes.
- 1. People have a high demand for fplantain flo. Plantain contains fiber that is beneficial to the body. With people’s health considerations and the improvement of living standards, the demand for grass powder continues to increase.
- 2. Become a substitute: now families prefer plantain flour as a natural substitute for cassava flour and wheat flour, because plantain powder is healthier. This means that it has a broader market.
- 3. Wide range of applications: Plantain powder is widely used in the production of bread, drinks, cakes, ice cream and other foods.
- 4. Convenient transportation; Compared with the perishable plantain, plantain flour avoids this shortcoming very well. It is easier to transport and has a longer shelf life.
Plantain Flour Production Process
- 1. Picking: Choose good-quality plantains and remove inappropriate plantains, such as spoiled and immature flesh, etc.
- 2. Blanching: Put the plantain into a blanching machine for blanching. The purpose is to facilitate peeling (because the skin of plantains is relatively hard).
- 3. Peeling: Use a sharp knife to manually remove the plantain turf to obtain the pulp.
- 4. Slicing: Use a plantain slicing machine to cut high-efficiency plantains into thin slices.
- 5. Drying: Dry the cut plantain slices with the help of an industrial dryer machine.
- 6. Grinding: The dried plantain flakes are ground in a banana flour milling machine.
- 7. Sieving: sieving the flour to obtain the required particle size.
- 8. Packaging: The flour is packaged with moisture-proof packaging materials and is for sale.
- 9. Sales: Talk about selling packaged plantain flour to target groups for profit.
Finally, on whether Is plantain flour production profitable? I think it will be effective as long as you take it seriously. our company is a professional plantain flour solution provider. If you want to start this plantain flour business or want to know more details about plantain flour production, you can contact us and we will answer you or provide a quotation.