This banana chips blanching machine has the functions of fast curing, enzyme inhibition and color protection, and can realize continuous blanching. This chips blanching machine is made of 304 stainless steel, using electric heating or gas heating. With water as the medium, the blanching temperature and speed can be adjusted according to different materials.
Working Principle Of Banana Chips Blanching Machine
The water is heated by electric heating or gas heating, and then the materials to be processed are transported to this chips blanching machine along with the mesh belt. After entering the mesh belt, the materials are soaked in the blanching tank for blanching, and the materials are transported to the cooling through the mesh belt after blanching Machine cooling.
Features Of Banana Chips Blanching Machine
- The output per hour is between 200kg/h-1000kg/h.
- The body of the blanching tank is equipped with an insulation layer to reduce heat loss and save energy.
- The top and bottom of the chips blanching machine are equipped with mesh belts to ensure that the material is completely immersed in it.
- The equipment inhibits enzymes and protects the color, so that the fruits and vegetables maintain the original natural color.
- The blanching time is controlled by the frequency converter, the conveyor belt speed is adjustable, and the temperature is controllable.
- The upper cover is equipped with a lifting device to facilitate internal cleaning, and the lower end is equipped with a sewage outlet for easy cleaning of the machine.
- Different models of blanching machines can be customized according to user requirements, and the heating type can be customized to electric heating or gas heating.
Applications Of Chips Blanching Machine
This banana chips blanching machine is suitable for blanching and color-protecting various vegetables, fruits and meats. It is indispensable blanching equipment for quick freezing, dehydration, freeze-drying, peeling and other deep-processing pretreatments. It is also necessary equipment for pasteurization and food cooking.
- Clean the equipment, remove foreign objects and dirt, and wipe dry water.
- Visually inspect whether the power cord is broken or cracked.
- Whether the appearance and function of the switch and indicator light are abnormal.
- Whether the connector is well connected.
- Whether the motor is abnormal.
- Turn on the power.
- Turn on the heating tube.
- When the temperature reaches the set temperature, turn on the mesh belt motor to start the conveyor belt.
- After finishing the work, turn off the heating tube.
Technical Data Of Blanching Machine
|Machine||Model||Size（MM）||Weight（KG）||Mesh belt width（MM）|
|Continuous Banana Chips Blanching Machine||GGPLQ/D3500||3700*1400*2300||750||800|