Banana chips are a very delicious and common fried food, but do you know how banana chips are made in factory? This article introduces you to the production process of banana chips in a processing plant.
Background Of The Production Of Banana Chips
As an herb, bananas are grown in a very wide area and are grown in more than 150 countries. They are one of the most consumed fruits in the world. But the perishable nature of bananas makes sliced bananas one of its most distinctive alternatives. In today’s world, banana chips have become a ubiquitous snack, which is why more and more businessmen are starting the banana chip business.
How Banana Chips Are Made In Factory
The production process of banana chips in the processing plant is generally carried out under the complete banana chips production line. This process mainly includes dicing, blanching, frying, seasoning, packaging, etc.
- Step 1: Cut the banana into thin slices with uniform thickness, about 1-3mm.
- Step 2: The cut banana slices need to be blanched to achieve the purpose of color protection.
- Step 3: Fry the banana slices in continuous banana chips frying machine, fry evenly and have a crispy texture.
- Step 4: The fried banana chips need to be deoiled, and then sent to the seasoning machine for seasoning.
- Step 5: Seal and pack after seasoning, which is convenient for sale and storage.
Video Of Banana Chips Processing In Plant
Below is a complete video of making banana chips to help you understand the production process of banana chips more intuitively. The machines are shown in the video mainly include banana slicing machine, banana blanching machine, banana fryer machine, banana chips deoiling machine, banana chips seasoning machine, banana chips packing machine.
Advice For Making Banana Chips At The Factory
1. Factory location: choose a place that is convenient for supply and sewage treatment, and determine the area of the factory.
2. Machine selection: The production of banana chips is inseparable from the machine. When choosing the machine, you must choose a safe and reliable supplier with good quality. You should choose a suitable banana chip production line according to your own production scale.
3. Develop your own marketing strategy: The banana chips produced are marketed and promoted, so as to obtain a higher rate of return.
The above is about how banana chips are made in factory. If you want to know more about the production of commercial banana chips, you can leave us a message.